going where my heart will take me-

profile


email

{happened}

November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 November 2007

wish*list
*blah
*blah
*blah

go figure out youselves...
the clues are really big...
haha...
*blah

events_
-wadeva
-wadeva
-wadeva

-wadeva
-wadeva
-wadeva

tagg mee



blasting >>
Where My Heart Will Take Me
{Star Trek Enterprise Theme Song TV version}


lyrics
It´s been a long road, getting from there to here.
It´s been a long time, but my time is finally near.
And I will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.
And they´re not gonna hold me down no more, no they´re not gonna change my mind.

Cause I´ve got faith of the heart.
I'm going where my heart will take me.
I've got faith to believe.
I can do anything.
I've got strength of the soul. And no one´s gonna bend or break me.
I can reach any star.
I've got faith, I've got faith,
faith of the heart.



{credits}
blogger blogskins gettyimages shyningstar*

Thursday, April 20, 2006

THE POWER OF BEING A PREFECT

haha... nice title... anw, the reason:

this morning, i woke up at 5.30, like every other day... left the house at 6am. took mrt to dhoby ghaut station... reached at 6.15. took a 36 to sch. BUT (crucial part... haha....) slept on the bus. the next time i opended my eyes, THE BUS WAS ON THE ECP HEADING FOR CHANGI AIRPORT! IT WAS 6.40 AM!!

i'm supposed to be in sch by 7am!! anw, dropped off at the next stop, which was along the expressway... ran through the underpass to the bus stop opposite... found out that the 36 DOES NOT stop there! IT PASSES ON!

i could have cried there and then... haha... ran all the way back to the bus stop from which i had just dropped off... waited another 10 mins for another 36.... by now, it was 6.50am... (this is getting to be like 'Seconds from disaster on NGC... haha...) waited and waited, called edmund to tell him that i would be late as i had overslept on the bus. told him that i was near Changi Airport now... heard a GREAT shout of laughter(i suppose they had a good laugh...)

anw, a 36 finally came and i boarded it... it went to terminal one of the airport, and waited for 5 mins! and as if that wasn't enough it went on to terminal 2 and waited for 10 bloody minutes for passengers! by this time, it was 7.10! when it left(at 7.20), Ryan Poh and Micahel Da Silva called me(he's the asst. head prefect)... ryan told me to take taxi to sch... i told him, quote "I F****** CANT TAKE A B***** TAXI! THE BUS IS ON THE B***** EXPRESSWAY!" unquote. haha...

anw, the bus took forever(to me) to get back to the sch bus stop... it reached there at 7.45... I ran to the front gate(the back gate gets locked at 7.15am) . when i reached the front gate, Mr Thomson(the sch discipline master) was ushering the late boys in. i saw a group of boys sitting on the road... went to mr thomson... there was another late guy in front of me, and mr thomson went to him first. the boy told mr thomson an excuse(i was too busy being nervous to hear), but mr thomson was not happy, so he ask the guy to drop twenty.

i went to him, and he asked, quote "Why're you so late?" unquote.
i replied, quote "I overslept on the bus."
mr thomson looked at my PREFECT TIE AND BADGE, then said, quote "carry on"

i was like uh... carry on what?
so then i said "Uh... you mean drop twenty?"

and you know what? HE SAID "no. go."
I COULDN"T BELIVE MY LUCK, MAN!

so i walked away... and ALL the other late boys were staring at me and saying what the hell?? haha... see? IT PAYS TO BE A PREFECT!

anw, duty was already over, so i went in to the sch, intending to go up to class, but met Mr Lak!(he's the PRINCIPAL)... and as i told dickson and edmund the full story, Mr Lak also LAUGHED! what the..? hahaha....

anw, from now on, i dont think i'll be taking a 36 to sch anymore... haha... either that or i wont sleep on the bus anymore... lesson learnt! ahha... though rather unpleasantly...



"The more difficult the task, the sweeter the victory." - Will Riker

--------It´s been a long road, getting from there to here.--------

x It´s been a long time,
but my time is finally near
at 8:06 pm