going where my heart will take me-

profile


email

{happened}

November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 November 2007

wish*list
*blah
*blah
*blah

go figure out youselves...
the clues are really big...
haha...
*blah

events_
-wadeva
-wadeva
-wadeva

-wadeva
-wadeva
-wadeva

tagg mee



blasting >>
Where My Heart Will Take Me
{Star Trek Enterprise Theme Song TV version}


lyrics
It´s been a long road, getting from there to here.
It´s been a long time, but my time is finally near.
And I will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.
And they´re not gonna hold me down no more, no they´re not gonna change my mind.

Cause I´ve got faith of the heart.
I'm going where my heart will take me.
I've got faith to believe.
I can do anything.
I've got strength of the soul. And no one´s gonna bend or break me.
I can reach any star.
I've got faith, I've got faith,
faith of the heart.



{credits}
blogger blogskins gettyimages shyningstar*

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

just came back from the National Science Challenge Qualifying round.... my group consisted of edmund, dickson, soo lik, martin and me... haha... the quiz was quite ok... but sadly my sch didnt qualify... saw siew kiat there while was going in to the auditorium to get the results... Mr. Loh(my physics tchr) was quite disappointed that we didnt get in... haha.... saw lion king there(only my team knows what i'm talking about...)... it was a wasted opportunity... haha... lion king also took the same train as us.... edmund and dickson were quite enthusiastic about it... haha... anw, after that, took the east-west line back... changed at city hall and at dhoby ghaut... then on the NEL, saw gabriel there! i was wondering... why did i always run into SA guys wherever i go? haha.... anw, just reached home... am quite tired...

last night, edmund, jethro and me satyed over at dickson's place... we went there straight after sch... spent the night doing our ipw stuff then started playing Risk and Monopoly... haha.... and soo lik was really pestering us... haha... he sms-ed us all the way until 12 plus.... haha... this morning woke up at 5.40am, then went to do morning pt... haha... ran a few rounds then started playing soccer... after that, we went back to bathe and change. went to 7-11 to buy breakfast then leave for the National Science Challenge at the MOE place at Buona Vista... wanna take a break now... will have to do hmwk later... haha.... cyaz....

"You're not married and you don't have a girlfriend... and you don't watch star trek?... Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart

--------It´s been a long road, getting from there to here.--------

x It´s been a long time,
but my time is finally near
at 2:18 pm