going where my heart will take me-

profile


email

{happened}

November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 November 2007

wish*list
*blah
*blah
*blah

go figure out youselves...
the clues are really big...
haha...
*blah

events_
-wadeva
-wadeva
-wadeva

-wadeva
-wadeva
-wadeva

tagg mee



blasting >>
Where My Heart Will Take Me
{Star Trek Enterprise Theme Song TV version}


lyrics
It´s been a long road, getting from there to here.
It´s been a long time, but my time is finally near.
And I will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.
And they´re not gonna hold me down no more, no they´re not gonna change my mind.

Cause I´ve got faith of the heart.
I'm going where my heart will take me.
I've got faith to believe.
I can do anything.
I've got strength of the soul. And no one´s gonna bend or break me.
I can reach any star.
I've got faith, I've got faith,
faith of the heart.



{credits}
blogger blogskins gettyimages shyningstar*

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Friday
woke up in the morning at 6.40am... went to sch at 7.40am, reached there at 8.30. did a briefing on the sch open house on 24th nov, then when finished at 9.30am, went to marine parade macs to eat breakfast. after that, went to maina square with dickson and edmund to bowl. we bowled until around 12pm... met hilmi from SJI... he was in my group during LLTC.... after that, went to macs again to eat mcflurry and kill time till bryan and the others came... at 1 plus, met desmond, bryan lim and bryan yeong... went bowling again, then watched the 3.30pm show of The Prestige. was quite an interesting show... after the show, we went walking about, then took mrt home... reached home at 7pm... can't remember much after that... haha...

Saturday
woke up quite late... around 9am... brushed teeth then did housework till afternoon... after that, went to the beach with my family. had a bit of a picnic, then went to eat dinner at changi village... had nasi lemak... ate, then picked up granny and then came home.... reached home, then watched tv till about 9 plus... then watched The Devil Wears Prada again, this time on dvd... slept quite late at 1 am plus...

Sunday
woke up at 4.40am... got ready, then left for muar, malaysia. took 3 hours to get there... reached there at around 8.40am... ate breakfast of wanton mee and char kway teow... walked around, then had coffee at a nice little shop... then went to eat the nice chicken rice balls at some street.... was at about 11am plus, so had to head for home... reached the singapore checkpoints at 3pm, was late for tuition... reached there at 3.40pm. haha... after tuition, my dad picked me up then came back home. did more housework, then left for popo's place... had dinner, read the papers, and watched a bit of tv... at about 9 plus, we went home... on the way went to wash the car at a nearby petrol station... came back, then packed bag and now watching The Apprentice on channel five... gonna sleep soon... gdnite...

"I'll look for him later, I expect I'll find him upstairs crying his eyes out over my mother's old bloomers or something...Of course, he might have crawled up into the airing cupboard and died...But I mustn't get my hopes up..." - Sirius Black

--------It´s been a long road, getting from there to here.--------

x It´s been a long time,
but my time is finally near
at 11:24 pm