going where my heart will take me-

profile


email

{happened}

November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 November 2007

wish*list
*blah
*blah
*blah

go figure out youselves...
the clues are really big...
haha...
*blah

events_
-wadeva
-wadeva
-wadeva

-wadeva
-wadeva
-wadeva

tagg mee



blasting >>
Where My Heart Will Take Me
{Star Trek Enterprise Theme Song TV version}


lyrics
It´s been a long road, getting from there to here.
It´s been a long time, but my time is finally near.
And I will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.
And they´re not gonna hold me down no more, no they´re not gonna change my mind.

Cause I´ve got faith of the heart.
I'm going where my heart will take me.
I've got faith to believe.
I can do anything.
I've got strength of the soul. And no one´s gonna bend or break me.
I can reach any star.
I've got faith, I've got faith,
faith of the heart.



{credits}
blogger blogskins gettyimages shyningstar*

Wednesday, October 11, 2006


yeah! exams are over! just came back from breakfast with my dad... had wan ton mee... woke up this morning at 9.30am... didnt need to go to sch cos today's geog exam and i dun take geog... haha.... yesterday's e maths paper 2 was ok.... bio was a breeze... after the exams, at 12pm, went with edmund, dickson, gabriel, bryan yeong, bryan lim and desmond to marina square... went there, booked the tickets for the 3.10pm show(it was 1.30pm), then went to eat lunch at the food court...after that, went bowling... after getting a lousy score(for me), went to buy popcorn then went in to wacth the movie.... the movie was Stay Alive... quite an ok show... though about half the time i had my ears shut and eyes closed.... haha... i can't watch a scary movie unless at home and have something else distracting to do.... haha... dunno why pple want to pay to be scared... haha... anw, the show's plot was not too good in my opinion, thought the setting was quite nice.... haha... after the movie, went strolling about, then went to desmond's house.. played ps2 and xbox there, then at around 8.45pm, went to mac's then left for home. reached home at around 9.45pm... after that, bathed, watched a bit of tv, then went to sleep. hahas... cyaz...

"The Dark Arts are many, varied, ever-changing and eternal. Fighting them is like fighting a many-
headed monster, which, each time a neck is severed, sprouts a head even fiercer and cleverer than before. You are fighting that which is unfixed, mutating, indestructible." - Professor Severus Snape

Professor Severus Snape

--------It´s been a long road, getting from there to here.--------

x It´s been a long time,
but my time is finally near
at 11:16 am