going where my heart will take me-

profile


email

{happened}

November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 November 2007

wish*list
*blah
*blah
*blah

go figure out youselves...
the clues are really big...
haha...
*blah

events_
-wadeva
-wadeva
-wadeva

-wadeva
-wadeva
-wadeva

tagg mee



blasting >>
Where My Heart Will Take Me
{Star Trek Enterprise Theme Song TV version}


lyrics
It´s been a long road, getting from there to here.
It´s been a long time, but my time is finally near.
And I will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.
And they´re not gonna hold me down no more, no they´re not gonna change my mind.

Cause I´ve got faith of the heart.
I'm going where my heart will take me.
I've got faith to believe.
I can do anything.
I've got strength of the soul. And no one´s gonna bend or break me.
I can reach any star.
I've got faith, I've got faith,
faith of the heart.



{credits}
blogger blogskins gettyimages shyningstar*

Saturday, December 23, 2006

woah... fun day... woke up in the morning at 8.10am... got ready, left for punggol. reached there about 10am. went to pasir ris with dickson. went swimming till about 11.50am. then went to bathe and then wanted to go to tampines to eat. instead, changed mind, then went to dhoby ghaut. went to the burger king in plaza singapura to eat. then waited for jerry to come... saw the movie timings... too late. so went to take mrt to punggol... went to dickson's house. finished up the assigning of duties and stuff... then at about 5.35pm, dickson's parents dropped jerry and me at potong pasir mrt... then they went to a relative of theirs.... saw jerry off at the mrt station, then went to bengawan solo to buy a cake for my parents for christmas... went home, then found out that my parents had just left with my sis... was really bored, listened to music and watched a bit of tv... they came back at about 7.45pm... ate dinner, then at about 8.20pm we all took mrt to city hall and went to marina square... went to the model shop and my parents bought me a 1:48 size model of the F-15 A/C Eagle... it's about 40 plus cm... wanted to buy paints for the model also, but nvm... mummy bought a british sopwith camel for herself... haha... so now my family has models of the USS Nimitz(Aircraft Carrier), a SR-71 Blackbird, F117A Stealth Fighter, F-16 D Falcon, and a few more... haha... my family is really nuts about models and stuff.... haha. anw, after we went to the model shop, went to secret recipe to eat cake... haha... then went to giant... bought some cherries and oranges, then went back home. came back about 11.30pm... but still not tired... i think i'll sleep quite late tonight... haha

He who receives a benefit should never forget it; he who bestow should never remember it.
- Pierre Charron -

--------It´s been a long road, getting from there to here.--------

x It´s been a long time,
but my time is finally near
at 11:41 pm